Monday, August 10, 2009

Thank You

I am overwhelmed by the response to the fund raising letter I sent out for the Eagle Eye Institute: School of Evangelization. All those who received the letters are in my thoughts and prayers. It is such a blessing to have so many amazing friends and family who have a willingness to serve the Lord through their gifts. So thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

Each day I get closer to leaving for the Eagle Eye Institute and I am so excited. Pray for me and all those who are coming as well as those who are now discerning whether to spend the year in the Institute.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for the good response! Speaking of which... I haven't contributed yet. I'll get something in the mail soon... also, when you get a chance, could you send me your Illinois address too?

    Thanks, sis!! :D

    ReplyDelete