Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Love's Unfolding Story




For many years I have struggled with the idea of making decisions. It's possible that I have made several decisions in my life, but the idea of decision making is still something that is hard to grasp.

When you are in the midst of a situation where a decision must be made, how do you know if you're making the correct one? What happens if you make the wrong decision?

These and many questions swirl through my thoughts as the pages of my life tell the story of someone I'm still getting to know. Each decision I make reveals a little more of who I am. Looking back on decisions challenges me to be better than I thought I could be.

Decisions seem to loom before me, and each one becomes harder and harder to make as I strive to discover who it is that God created me to be. I am confident in one thing, that the Father created me out of love and he created me for fulfilled joy in Him. I can only pray fervently that the Holy Spirit will grant me his peace through the many decisions of my life.

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited I can't even stand it. We are praying for the incredible adventure He has in store for you...

    ReplyDelete